Here is what some of our recent majors have gone on to do:
- Devin Grimsley (B.A. 2022) is pursuing a law degree, with a full scholarship, at Northern Kentucky University.
- Raven Polk (B.A. 2021, double major in Geology and Philosophy) is pursuing a Master's Degree in Geophysics at McGill University in Montreal, Canada.
- Andrew Coyle (B.A. 2019) earned law degree at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
- Jeremy Norris (B.A. 2018) is pursuing a Master's Degree in Philosophy at Holy Apostles College in Connecticut.
- A.J. Jeck (B.A. 2016) attended medical school at the University of Kentucky, and, as of July 2020, is beginning his residency training.
- Jacob Greer (B.A. 2015) pursued a Master's Degree in Cyber Security and Information Assurance at the University of the Cumberlands and is Vice President at the First National Bank of Manchester.
- John Charles Leabo (B.A. 2014) earned a law degree from the UK College of Law and is currently a practicing lawyer in Lexington.
- Andrea Renee Dyehouse (B.I.S. in Religion 2014) will serve temporarily as an English teaching assistant in Dijon, France. (The B.I.S. is the Bachelor's Degree in Independent Studies.)
- Joy Bowman (B.A. 2013 in Philosophy and English) went on to study creative writing at the University of Kentucky. She is currently an instructor at Owsley County High School and has published in literary journals (e.g. here and here).
- Zachary Morrison (B.A. 2013) is a Senior Learning & Development Specialist at Great American Insurance Group.
- Billy Avery (B.A. 2011) went on to pursue a law degree at the Brandeis School of Law at the University of Louisville.
- Rebecca Aghamiri (Jones) (B.A. 2011) went on to pursue an M.A. in International Peace and Conflict Resolution at American University in Washington, D.C., and is currently pursuing a doctoral degree in psychology at EKU.
- Steven Burdette (B.A. 2010) is pursuing an M.A. in Bioethics and Medical Humanities at the University of Louisville
- Dana Fritz (B.A. 2010) went on to earn an M.A. in Humanities at the University of Chicago and a Ph.D. in philosophy at Marquette University.
- C. Steve Kilburn (B.A. 2010) went on to earn a law degree at the University of Dayton School of Law (Class of 2013)
- Alexandra Scarborough (B.A. 2009) went on to earn an MA in philosophy at the University of Toledo (class of 2011)
- Jon Croley (B.A. 2008) completed a Masters in Public Administration, EKU; currently working for Lexington Fayette Urban County Government
- Samantha Engstrom (B.A. 2008) is currently working for the Kentucky Department of Education in Frankfort
- Jonathan Boyd (B.A. 2007) went on to study public policy at Georgia State University (Class of 2012)
- Seth Bowen (B.A. 2007) went on to pursue a law degree at The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (Class of 2013)
- Craig Marion (B.A. 2007) went on to enroll in the MA in Sociology Program at Western Kentucky University (Class of 2012)
Students: we want to recognize your intellectual, creative, and professional accomplishments! If you have news you'd like to share (about presentations, grad school admissions, internships or jobs related to your degree), please contact the department to share your stories.