College of Arts & Sciences Launches Humanities@Work Program
The College of Arts & Sciences is proud to announce an exciting Co-op/Internship Program Opportunity that is uniquely tailored for EKU Humanities Majors!
This program is for students with any of the following majors:
- Comparative Humanities
- English (Including Literature, Creative Writing & Technical Writing Emphases)
Students can gain up to 3 hours of Co-op credit in the following fields:
- applied ethics
- event organization
- copy editing
- government services
- human services & social justice
- and many more depending on your preference and skill-set!
Students with eligible majors will reap the following benefits, to name just a few:
- Gain practical “resume-worthy” work experience in a field of your intended vocation
- Earn anywhere from .5 to 3 graded, upper-division credit hours just by working and completing the required assignments
- Learn to develop a targeted resume-& enhance your job-interview skills
- Earn a modest stipend while you work
Summer Co-op Scholarships for .5 credit hours are available.
Contact CAS@eku.edu for additional information!
- Faculty Coordinator approval
- Completion of a minimum of 30 credit hours; transfer students must complete one semester @ EKU
- Minimum of 2.25 GPA
Published on November 25, 2014